Home Reform Services Marbella.
We have years of experience in remodeling services in Marbella guiding small and complete reforms of properties. We work with highly professional builders.
We can monitor the process if you are not in Spain and send you weekly reports with pictures.
Marbella playa 71 A
Three bedroom apartment with terrace in Elviria.
What did the client want?
We help our client to buy this three bedroom apartment in a popular urbanization in Elviria. The apartment was in very bad condition and you could buy renovation services in Marbella at a good price There was damp and moss growing on some ceilings, the kitchen was old, and the bathrooms needed updating.
- Comprehensive reform of the two bathrooms.
- New floors and walls with ceramic tiles and marble floors.
- New shower installed with new plumbing and new drain and tempered glass shower screen.
- Installation of mirror and new bathroom furniture.
- Installation of lights and ceiling lift
- Installation of a new ROCA wall-hung toilet.
- Comprehensive reform of the kitchen.
- The customer bought the kitchen and the kitchen company installed it, but we did all the electricity and plumbing.
- Raising the roof and installing new LED lights.
- Change floor to the same marble as the existing one in the rest of the apartment
- Installation of electric blinds in all rooms.
- Paint the entire apartment.
- Buffing and rinsing the floors completely.
- Deep cleaning.
Three bedroom villa with private pool on a 500 m2 plot in Costabella.
What did the client want?
The client purchased an abandoned house from 1970 and saw potential in its location and layout. The challenge was that the house could not be demolished as a license to build a new one would not be granted. The property could only be renovated respecting its original footprint.
The client wanted to add a floor on top to create a master suite with a terrace and sea views. The original foundations had to be reinforced in order to add the existing flooring and support beams had to be installed as the customer wanted to have large open spaces.
- Hiring of architects and support to the design process.
- Support for the application for a building license in the City Council.
- Hiring of external builders.
- Reinforcement foundations, adding a soil on top.
- Demolition of bearing walls and installation of columns and beams to support the structure.
- Expansion of kitchen area to old patio.
- Placing a pool in the garden.
- Installation of a brand new L-shaped kitchen with custom cabinetry and NEFF appliances.
- Open hanging staircase with high ceiling
- Structure with a U-shaped steel ladder anchored to a hidden steel structure in the wall.
- Installation of new bathrooms with ROCA toilets and rain showers in two out of three bathrooms.
- Installation of air conditioning system through ducts in false ceilings.
- Ceramic floors throughout the house with electric underfloor heating.
- Installation of wood-colored PVC windows imported from Germany.
- Installation of additional security entrance door.
- Complete new wiring and plumbing.
- Telecommunication systems
- Gardening ordering new fertile land to fill the garden and tiling of terraces around the pool.
- Stamped concrete in driveway and new exterior wall
- New pool installation
Casa la Perla
Two bedroom townhouse in Costabella
What did the client want?
The client bought a charming semi-detached house in good condition, but wanted to make a modern living space but with warm and natural materials
- Create a large bathroom from two small bathrooms with a VELUX roof window that opens and closes with a remote control and has a rain sensor.
- Placement of white porcelain stoneware and floor of the same wood-imitation ceramic stone as in the entire property.
- Floor in shower with integrated drain.
- Remove the entrance door and replace it with a sliding glass door (security double glazing).
- Old fireplace removal replaced with a modern wood burner.
- Drip removal replaced with fine plaster.
- Removal of a radiator.
- Opening of the living room / kitchen area by removing the support wall between the kitchen and the living room.
- Reinforcement with steel columns and beams.
- Make a new entrance door in the kitchen area.
- Prepare new kitchen facilities.
- Extend the bedroom to the patio by 1.5 meters.
- New false ceiling
- Remove gotelé.
- Coating of the exterior area complete with non-slip ceramic stoneware.
- Wooden pergola on the front terrace that supports two large parasols.
- Wooden beams with a picket roof on the rear terrace that covers the patio.
- New storage room in the garden.
- Complete garden remodel with tropical plants and bamboo
- New wiring for electricity throughout.
- Interior floor covering with wood-imitation ceramic stoneware.
- Plastered with fine plaster of the entire interior.
- Paint inside and out.
- New windows except one.
- New plumbing.
Home Reform Services Marbella. If you are interested in renovation services in Marbella and / or need more information, please contact us through the form or call us at (34) 670 789 858. We will assist you personally Home Reform Services Marbella